TBR and Beyond Tours is happy to welcome you to the team as a Tour Host. Together with our tour hosts we’re looking forward to promoting and boosting a lot of incredible authors. We do have some requirements and guidelines that need to be followed by our Tour Hosts.
The following requirements have to be met to become a tour host and participate in our tours:
- A blog/website and/or a Bookstagram is required to participate.
- You must have a NetGalley and Edelweiss accounts. Physical review copies are not guaranteed, so you need to be able to accept digital copies.
- Your post must be posted on your scheduled day and must be up by 3 pm EST.
- We understand that life can happen. If you’re unable to post for any reason at all, please contact us at least 48 hours in advance. Not reaching out or not posting may result in you not being selected for any future TBR and Beyond Tours.
- If you come to the conclusion after reading a book that you can’t give the book 3 stars or higher, please let us know. We’ll discuss the options of a promotional post or other creative idea.
We love that bloggers are creative in the ways they write a post, but we have a few requirements that need to be included in your tour posts:
- Tour Banner
- Book Cover
- Book Synopsis
- Book Purchase Links
- Tour Schedule (Link to the schedule is fine as well)
- Author Information and Links
- If you’re reviewing, some type of rating must be included
- Giveaway Information (if applicable)
Tour materials will be sent to you at least a week before the start of the tour. If you feel that you’re missing anything or need something that isn’t included, please reach out. We want to make sure your experience with TBR & Beyond Tours goes as smoothly as possible.
If you have any questions about these requirements, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact page.